Hope that you’ve all been enjoying the gorgeousness of the Annual Catalogue. The Holiday Catalogue also went live on the 1st of September, but we thought we’d give you a couple of weeks to get into it before we bombarded you with the beautiful things the Holiday Catty brings!!!
So another Artfull Stampers Hop ~ this time to celebrate the Holiday Catalogue Launch!! You may have hopped here from Alisa’s Blog. I’m stop #2 on the Hop and I’m glad you’re here sharing in the fun!!
I’m showing you a quick and Tag Set with the Scentsational Season Stamps and Framelit Dies.
First of all the box with the 6 tags inside. The box is using the Fancy Favour Box from the Annual Catalogue. This is the best, most versatile box!! I use it all the time!! The paper on the front is from the Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack. Great value at 48 sheets for only 11.95. Sheets are only 11.4cm x 16.5cm but perfect for all those little things we do at Christmas. Great size for full cards too!!
Firstly I made three very basic Tags. You can see they didn’t take much putting together:
And all of the Tags and Box together:
Feel free to get in touch with me if you need any more information on the above.
Now click on the link to Melissa’s Blog for the next stop on our Hop. I am sure you will find lots of wonderful ideas over there to inspire you. And in case you get lost or there are broken links just pop back here for the full list of stampers taking part in this hop.
- Alisa Tilsner - www.alisatilsner.com
- Madonna - www.madonnadunn.com.au - You are here!!
- Melissa - http://beedevinedesigns.blogspot.com.au/
- Christina Barnes - www.dotdotstamping.com
- Anna - http://mylittlecreativenook.blogspot.com.au/
- Alison Barclay - http://gothdovedesigns.blogspot.com.au/
- Nicole Derendorf - www.nicolederendorf.com
- Kay Koufalakis - http://kaykoufalakis.wordpress.com
- Stamping With Karlie - www.stampingwithkarlie.blogspot.com
- Tina Hewett - www.tinascreativestudio.com
- Michelle Bartholomaeus - www.inspiredexpressions.com.au
- Kathryn Carr - http://kathrynshandmadecards.blogspot.com.au/
Don’t forget to leave comment love as you trip along the hop from blog to blog. We like to know what you think about the things we’ve been doing!!
Until next time,