Hi!!! I promised I’d be back today!!!
It’s Stampin’ Up’s! New Annual Catalogue Time!!! To celebrate, some of our Team – The Artfull Stampers – are sharing fabulous projects showcasing a selection of the gorgeous new products available in the 2012-2013 Catalogue!!
You may have hopped here from Alisa Tilsner’s Blog. I’m stop #2 on the Hop and I’m glad you “hopped” in.
I’m showing you some of the gorgeous Patio Party Designer Papers, the Make a Cake Stamps and the Fun Bitty Banners Framelits and Itty Bitty Banners Stamps. I’ve made four matching cards and a little gift box/bag to gift them. I’m also using the DELICIOUS NEW COLOURS!!! Oh My! Summer Starfruit is a firm favourite followed closely by Midnight Muse!!
And when you open it up:
The box fits four cards….and *technically* it should hold envelopes. It would have, but that I got so carried away I forgot to make my measurements to my envelopes. Sigh. BUT. I fixed it! I put the envelopes in a clear cello bag and added a belly band around the middle to hold it to the box. See?! Fixed!! It proves my theory: “There are never mistakes, only Embellishment opportunities!!”
All the cards:
I hope you like this little sample of what’s in the new Annual Catalogue!! Now click on the link to Melissa’s Blog for the next stop on our Hop. I am sure you will find lots of wonderful ideas over at Melissa’s to inspire you. And in case you get lost or there are broken links just pop back here for the full list of stampers taking part in this hop.
- Alisa Tilsner - www.alisatilsner.com
- Madonna - www.madonnadunn.com.au
- Melissa - http://beedevinedesigns.blogspot.com.au/
- Christina Barnes - www.dotdotstamping.com
- Kathryn Carr- http://kathrynshandmadecards.blogspot.com.au/
- Anna - http://mylittlecreativenook.blogspot.com.au/
- Alison Barclay - http://gothdovedesigns.blogspot.com.au/
- Michelle Bartholomaeus - http://www.inspiredexpressions.com.au/
- Nicole Derendorf - www.nicolederendorf.com
- Kay Koufalakis - http://kaykoufalakis.wordpress.com
- Stamping With Karlie - www.stampingwithkarlie.blogspot.com
- Carolyn Bennie - http://carolynbennieink.wordpress.com
- Tamsin Adams - http://tamsinadams.blogspot.com.au
- Tina Hewett - www.tinascreativestudio.com
Thank you for visiting and if you’d like to leave a comment I’d be very pleased to hear what you think of the new catalogue and products
Until next time (may it be shorter than three months!)
Full list of what was used in the projects above: Box uses 12×12 Crumb Cake Cardstock, Patio Party DSP, Midnight Muse Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Make a Cake Stamps, Best Dad Ever. Cards Use: Summer Starfruit base, Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse and Whisper White Cardstock, Make a Cake, Itty Bitty Banners Stamps & Framelits. Ink used is Midnight Muse and Summer Starfruit. I’ve also used various circle punches, the #2 Circles Die and the Extra Large Oval punch. To round the corners on the box I used the circle1 1/4″ circle punch.