Where to start?? I’ve been soooo busy over the last month I don’t know where to begin to catch you up with what’s been happening. Here’s a little run down.
- My classes have resumed….at this stage i’m running 2 classes (one am, one pm) every three weeks. (email me if you’re in Brisbane Western Suburbs and are interested in attending)
- I organised team retreat. Only 8 of my “girls” were able to make it this year. We spent two nights enjoying ourselves on the Gold Coast. Making cards, laughing and getting to know each other better. It was the second year I’ve run retreat for my MadInkstincts team and it was awesome!
- I had my gallbladder out. On the Monday after retreat. It’s been 3 weeks and i’m only just starting to feel myself again. The first week was a little rough. I could go into detail but i’ll spare you. You’re welcome! LOL
- We slipped away for a nice family break for three nights on the Sunshine Coast courtesy of Xavier, the organisation that supports us with Lara.
- Lara’s been ill. Not sure what it is. But it’s not been co-operating with the antibiotics and buggering off. Sigh. And I thought having the Tonsils, grommets and adenoids done would make a difference this year. Sigh.
- I have been planning Thomas’s 7th Birthday “under the sea” pool party. His birthday is the 25th of this month.
- Katelin is turning 9 on the 22nd of this month. Currently as I type this, she is giggling and laughing and cavorting with 4 of her dearest friends in our playroom. Sleep is elusive when you have a bunch of girls together!
- I’ve been planning a baby shower for a friend. Duck themed. It’s going to be so cute!
- I’m trying to get my tax for last year done. I’m a little challenged when it comes to paperwork.
Hmmmmnn is that it?? I think so! That and the general day to day running around that comes with a husband and four children!
I have a few pics to share so i’ll get on with that shall I??
The two cards from my first class back this year. Aviary stamp set from the soon to be finished Mini and the Sweet Summer Sale A Bration set you could get free if you spend $100.
Master Tommy’s Birthday Invitations:
Ornament Punch as a fish along with the 5 petal flower punch. They were so cute! Sorry about the picture quality, I believe I took the photo at late o’clock at night!
Ok, that’s me up to date in my world. I don’t know if anyone is still reading or following the blog, however, i’ll try to get back here with some more pics of cards and stuff I made on retreat!